Sunday 20 December 2015

It's Christmas!!

Hey guys!

So,December and that only means one thing! Christmas is here! With four days to go, I am getting a little more in the mood each day, it doesn't really feel like it's time yet but I guess that's just because, 2015 has come and gone so fast, I feel like it should still be May! Don't you think this year has gone stupidly fast? Though, I'm happy that it's landed here again as it is my favourite month. It just feels like a cosy month where people light candles, put the fire on and snuggle up with some good films.

Since the start of the month, I finished college for the term, attended the BBC music awards and caught up with most of my friends and family. The BBC awards was absolutely amazing, the acts there were so, so good and I had so much fun with Dani, I'm so thankful that we went and I hope we go again at the end of 2016. My friends are finished with uni for the semester which means I had a chance to catch up with them and we went to Birmingham around the German Market and I met two of them for a catch up white hot chocolate.

I am looking forward to this week, Shayla is staying with me until Christmas Eve as it means she's here on my birthday (23rd) so I'm looking forward to spending a few days with her. We're going to sit in my room on our laptops and we're going to film a video for her YT. And then on my birthday we're going for a meal with my family and Dani so it should be good and then she goes home and it'll be time for wrapping and preparing for the big day.

Then, when all of that is finished it will be time for 2016. I don't know what 2016 holds for me but I look forward to taking the journey through it to see what it brings me. There is something beautiful about starting a whole new year. I'm not going to be that 'new year, new me' person because I'm not. Sure, there will be personal goals that I want to achieve through the year but I'm not a new person. I'm still boring old me. There are some exciting things happening in 2016 though so I'm looking forward to those!


Anyways, 

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas, if you celebrate it and if not, I hope the rest of 2015 treats you well.

I'll talk to you all soon!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment