Saturday 5 December 2015

December!!

Hey guys!!

How are you all today? 

So, am I'm sure all of you know already, it's December, aka, my favourite month of the year! It's is also a busy month, there is so much planned for me like I finish college on the 17th and that is the day my parents and brother are decorating all of my bedroom as a surprise for my birthday that falls December 23rd. It's finally here again. And then, obviously the big event of the month, Christmas and I am really looking forward to it this year.

December is a great month because it may be really stressful but people are always happy which makes me really happy. Although, at the moment I am more stressed than happy but that's more because of the amount of work I need to get done. But that's besides the point, it's almost the best day of the year and all of my shopping is finished which is a bonus for me! 

I'm only going to one gig this month too and that is the BBC music awards with one of my best friends; Dani and I am really, really looking forward to it. There is so many big names there like Mumford & Sons, OMI, One Direction and a lot more so it's going to be an amazing night. Well worth the panic buy one Thursday morning haha! I'll be doing another blog post about it all though so I'll keep you updated on that one, please let me know if any of you lot are going!

So, what did I like during November?  

First thing, my favourite band in the world; The Vamps, released an amazing album named 'Wake Up' and you should all go and listen to it. Been following these boys since the start and I'm really proud of them!

More music, on the 13th, One Direction released their new album 'Made In The Am' which is also amazing, like, it's so good. My favourite on that album is still Infinity, I just think it is a really beautiful song and I'm really proud of these boys too, I feel like I watched them grow up. On the same day, Justin Bieber released Purpose and do I need to say more? I fell for it straight away, it is so good. Great one Bieber. 

Last item here, Sounds Good Feels Good by 5SOS was released at the end of October and it most definitely in my top 5 albums for this year. I just really like all the songs on it, these boys worked so hard on it and they deserve all the things they get.  

Also in November, I rekindled my  love for 02L and all the members. I mean, I've always kept up with Connor's channel, he was always my favourite out of the group but I watched all of their solo videos that I hadn't seen yet and now I'm obsessed with them all again, oops!! 

So that's it really, my whole life is just college, Youtubers and bands haha! Anyways, I'll be posting again hopefully around the 11th so I'll see you all then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment