Friday 5 December 2014

Memories, They Fade Like Photographs.

Hello,

Throughout my whole life, I've wanted to be a photographer. The thought of capturing everyone's happiest memories has always appealed to me. I always love being behind the camera, whether it be at a gig, where I'm happiest or just out and about with nature. Capturing a great moment that I can look at forever. 

I've been photographing things from around the age of six. My nana turned around to me when I was around seven and said 'You would make an amazing photographer.' Since then, I've made it my goal to make her proud and to become a photographer, to capture work that I'm proud of. I'm now getting ready for September next year where I'm going onto college to either do; a photography course or a journalism course which does include photography as well as other things. 

Have you ever been out with family or friends, or at a gig or just generally out and wanted to capture the moment? That's why I always have my phone or my camera with me so I can capture those little moments in my life. The moments I still look at now and just laugh at the good memories. It also helps me feel a little closer to all of the people that I miss and wish I could be closer to. I also love to capture moments at gigs, looking back at those moments, the moments where I was happiest, make me smile. 

I like to go through my life, capturing small moments for when I've had a bad day. I can look back at all of them at the end of each year and remember all of the things that I loved about what happened. A lot of my friends are also into photography and have taught me a lot. Along with teaching me about life. 

Photography is a beautiful art. It makes people happy, it brings people joy. I have many photographs pinned around my room. When I'm sad then I just look around at all the smiles, all of the bands and just every moment that's made me happy in my life. My family and friends mean the world to me so to have them there all around me when I'm sad is the best. 

The best thing is that memories, fade like photographs. They never fade away.

Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment