Saturday 20 December 2014

Gigs

Hello,

Gigs. I love gigs, I go to many each year and love every single one of them. They give me a place where I feel like I belong, where I can be myself and not be judged for it. I go and see a lot of unsigned bands and they honestly make me feel so much better about myself and things that are happening.

I started seeing unsigned bands almost three years ago when a band called Stakeout supported McFly on their Keep Calm and Play Louder Tour and from then I just fell in love with them. Over the past almost three years I have been introduced to so many new bands and new friends, honestly I wouldn't change it for the world. Unfortunately, Stakeout have disbanded but I loved them and they will always have a special place in my heart.

Seeing bands and going to gigs honestly makes me so happy, I don't know what I'd do without them.

Sorry this was late and only a short post.
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment