Monday 8 August 2016

A Week Of Music - Week One

Hey guys,

I listen to music a lot like I've constantly got my headphones in and something playing in them! So, because of this and I know that a lot of you listen to music too, I thought I'd do a new section on my blog every Sunday (even though it's now Monday, I'm sorry okay?) which is the songs I've been listening to the most that week. Sooooooooooo, here we go!

5) This Is My Version by Conor Maynard

This song only came out on Friday but it's in my most played! It's such a beautiful song and it's nice to finally hear a new release from Conor Maynard as it's been four years now since Contrast! I'm so excited that this will hopefully lead to album two! Go and listen to it on Spotify or Apple Music if you haven't already!

4) The Swarm by You Me At Six

I know this song came out a good few years ago now but I still absolutely love it! I've been listening to YMAS a lot lately and this is a song I find myself putting on repeat a lot. It's no surprise that it's in my most played this week. I think this was also helped by the fact I went to Thorpe Park a couple of weeks ago and rode The Swarm more than once, it made me realise how much I love this song.

3) Follow You by Bring Me The Horizon

My absolute favourite BMTH song has made an appearance in my most played this week because like with The Swarm, I've been reminded of how much I love it! Do you ever get it when a song comes on shuffle and you're just struck with how much you love it? That's what happened here. I love the whole of That's The Spirit, it's such a great album but Follow You is definitely a stand out track for me and if you haven't checked it out, you definitely should.

2) Written Off by The Vamps

Is it really my most listened to list without my favourite band making an appearance? I think not! I've been a little obsessed with Written Off at the moment! Connor's vocals in it are truly insane and it's just such a good song. Seriously, if you're a The Vamps fan and haven't made it this far down the Wake Up album go and do it now and feel how amazing this song is.

1) Three Empty Words by Shawn Mendes

Finally, my most played this week was Three Empty Words by Shawn! Ever since hearing it live, I've been waiting for the studio version of this song and it really hasn't disappointed me! Shawn never fails to absolutely amaze me but Three Empty Words is just such a beautiful song and it gives me goosebumps every single time.

So, that's it for my most listened to this week! I'll be posting again probably next Monday as I'm at Summer in the City on Sunday but it may go up very late Sunday night. Talking of SitC, there will be blog posts from both days up on here at some point next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment